Thursday, February 24, 2011

Instead of losing face, I found it!

So, funny story! Last Thursday evening after class, I was looking online for some photos of 'Lister', a graffiti artist who does a lot of work with faces and I found an image from somewhere in Brooklyn that was taken fairly recently. I was trying to figure out where it was but couldn't figure it out. I was going to scout out some areas over this coming weekend. 

Then amazingly, on Friday, I was going somewhere with my mom and she had to stop in Williamsburg. As were leaving and turning the corner, there was the face I was trying to locate! I found it totally by mistake. It was great!

The face I found:

2 comments:

  1. those cuspid, bicuspid and molar people give me a big toothy grin. he seems to be lodged into the ears of the building.

    ReplyDelete